Trenchless Sewer Inspection for SeaTac Property
Is your sewer system not working efficiently? Want to know what is wrong with your sewer line and whether it needs cleaning or repairs? Call Vortex Plumbing, Inc. for trenchless sewer inspection in your SeaTac, WA property.
Performed with a video camera, trenchless sewer inspection is one of the most professional ways to examine the inside of sewer pipes. As compared to the traditional method of handling sewer problems, trenchless sewer camera inspection offers SeaTac residents several benefits. The modern no-dig sewer line inspection system:
- Minimizes excavation messes on the property
- Reduces the time spent diagnosing the underlying sewer issue
- Keeps costs low with no need for property restoration afterwards
- Is the least disruptive method for those on the property and in the neighborhood
- Has minimal environmental impact
What is a Sewer Camera Inspection?
We use state-of-the-art video technology during trenchless sewer inspection in SeaTac properties. The sewer camera inspection equipment includes a high-resolution camera attached to a push rod that is inserted into the sewer line. A monitor outside displays the visual imagery transmitted by the camera’s electronic signal-sending unit, while a signal-receiving unit gives the precise location of camera.
Our sewer camera inspection on your SeaTac property helps us discover what exactly is preventing your drainage system from working. This could be:
- Grease, hair buildup, or other sludge stuck in the sewer line
- Pipe damage due to construction/renovation work on the property
- Damage to pipes from natural causes, like tree root intrusion
- Clogs in pipe because of strange things like clothing, diapers, etc.
By locating the precise source of trouble, sewer video inspection is the first step towards resolving your sewer problem and restoring the normal function of the system.
Why Do SeaTac Residents Choose Us for a Sewer Inspection?
Since our company entered the plumbing and sewer industry, we have strived to offer streamlined processes and lasting solutions to meet the needs of our customers. Our trenchless sewer inspection services for SeaTac residents are also aimed towards this objective.
With the use of sewer camera inspection technology, we do away with all of the guesswork, destruction, hassle and expense associated with traditional sewer pipe inspection methods.
Meanwhile, the property owners who choose our licensed and insured company for trenchless sewer inspection are assured of:
- 24/7 service
- Honest and accurate sewer scope results
- Competitive pricing
Dial (206) 430-1919 to discuss your sewer issue with the experts at Vortex Plumbing, Inc. and to schedule a trenchless sewer camera inspection for your SeaTac property.